Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacations

I didn't really get the whole vacation thing until recently.

Before then, I would take vacations whenever. Couple days here, couple days there. Whatevs.

But now, with a slight two weeks vacation days a year, I save and anticipate vacation days like a fat kid waits for cookies.

They are a necessary part of working - escaping and such.

I wish I had more ... hint hint ... but will survive until I get the three week bump.

fuck am I excited for that!

China opened my eyes to the excitement vacations can cause. Vegas made is very clear, that China was not the exception, but the rule. Even one day off can get a girl soooo excited.

Seriously.

I can't wait for my October trip. I have yet to book my flight, but already, I am eagerly anticipating two weeks away from my cube.

What month are we in?

1 comment:

Monique said...

LOL, you're close! It'll be here quickly I'm sure. I just recently took my very first vacation, and it was AMAZING!

I'm already looking forward to the next one. Whenever that will be, lol.