Saturday, July 25, 2009

Terry Cloth, Not Silk

I love bathrobes. I didn't always, but after a Vegas vacation with my family, I was hooked.

I have been known to spend full days in my bathrobe - obviously not when I leave the house - but I have done it, many times, happily.

You see, I have a whole thing around showers. I like them hot. I like them long. I just really like them. The doors have to be closed the entire time, so that when I step out of the shower, the bathroom retains heat of my overly hot shower.

They have to be terry cloth and full-length. None of those Devon Banks-type

For me, the bathrobe is a staple - kinda like shampoo or soap. It's contagious too. Apparently Harp uses them now too.

Maybe there is a whole revolution coming because of bathrobes.

Or not.

Is there a length limit for these? Because if there is, I may not make it on all the posts. FYI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your robe with the hoodie. I need to get me one of those.
H