Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sleep

I have sleep issues, which makes sleep, for me, one of the most valuable things in the world.

I get a busy head, don't sleep for a couple of days, and its fucked up.

So, when I do get sleep, I treasure it.

I hate that I have sleep issues. I hate that I am able to function on very little sleep. I hate that people can't really tell when I am on zero sleep, other than me telling them.

I wish that 8 hours of sleep was the standard for me, but it isn't.

When I get a weekend to sleep in, nothing pisses me off more than being woken-up. NOTHING.

My mother continues to think that calls on a Saturday before 9AM are acceptable. Eve the same.

At no time, I repeat no time, are calls before 9AM on a weekend acceptable.

They are actually quite rude.

Unless I'm already awake, then I have probably already called you.

No comments: