Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nectar of the Gods

The ultimate comfort food – Swiss Chalet makes me happy like a mofo.

Anytime I have had a bad day, or am feeling sick, Swiss Chalet makes it all better.

Every time!

I don’t try anything other than the basics – chicken and ribs. I don’t care about anything else. I will always get fries with that, and extra Chalet sauce (the nectar of the gods btw).

A boy and I were going on a date once and he was taking me to the cheesiest resto ever and as I was complaining to my friend about it, she said “You are in no position to judge, you love Swiss Chalet”

Apparently, Swiss Chalet is a little trashy or something.

What is that about? How can something that good, be anything but awesome? I don’t understand.

Boys, if you are out there, you want to get in my pants? Take me to Swiss Chalet – I’ll totally put out then.

Ok, well really, that depends on where we are in the relationship, but still. It would win them a lot of brownie points.

HINT HINT

No comments: