Saturday, July 25, 2009

My *swoon* men

Ok, I am 28 years old and I get all teenager-girl when I see, hear or think of any of the boys on my list.

They are just so fucking cute!

Everything about them - I see JT and I get all giggly, I see George and I melt, Chuck gets me all ... hot and bothered, and no man will be as funny as Dave.

I love those boys, they give me hope that through all the losers I meet, one of them may have enough similar qualities to the boys on that list.

Talk about a lost cause.

They are all just so cute. And perfect in my head. If only these things would actually happen.

I don't think they will. sigh.

Well, maybe one day I will meet a boy with the soul of Justin, the smile of George, the humour of Dave, the swagger of Chuck and the all-American nature of Ben.

If you know anyone, you know where to find me.

No comments: