Saturday, July 25, 2009

Music is my boyfriend

Well, it's kinda true. I don't claim to know music as well as some people, but I do love music.

I especially love live music. There are few ways to spend money better. You often get a great set, incredible energy and well, a bit of awesomeness.

Thankfully, I have found people in Vancouver that like music as much as I do. It's easy to drag them out and bop along with me.

I worry that I won't stay hip with my music, that when I am 35 I am going to still be listening to the same music I am today.

I want to grow. I don't want to be like my parents thinking, what the fuck are you listening to? I want to be in the know of great music.

Like Lis' parents. She takes her parents to Coldplay, and Beck and interesting music.

My parents on the other hand listen to talk radio and have no idea who Beck or Coldplay are.

Please let me stay cool. PLEASE

2 comments:

Monique said...

A little over halfway done!!! LOL, I say the same thing, I am lucky that my mom is a huge music lover too, so she knows who most artists are. I know a lot of people say they live and breathe music, and I am definitely one more of those people.

Congratulations on making it this far, looking forward to seeing you the rest of the night!!

redux89 said...

I will let you stay cool. Just stay friends with me.