Saturday, July 25, 2009

From mountains to the ocean

Ok, have you been on the Sea to Sky Highway?

If you haven't get your ass down to Vancouver and I will take you.

It is easily my favorite drive ever.

The first time I was on it, P3 and I were heading to Whistler. I mentioned to him that I would have liked Vancouver a lot more the first time had he brought me down that highway.

Imagine going from mountain tops to sea level! There are mountains on one side, and then ocean on the other.

WHAT!?

No, for reals. It is so freaking great. Easily my favorite drive of all time. Better than the one from Edmo to Calgary or the drive from anywhere to anywhere.

I say that with 100% confidence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is a sweet drive. i enjoyed it when we went to whistler for blocka's stag.
but seriously better than the drive from edmonton to calgary?
what?
but the QEII has niscu... and leduc! and what about red deer!?!

p