Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dancing Machine

I will preface this with the fact that I do not think I am a good dancer.

But dancing fucking rocks.

You burn off energy, you get to move your body and you get to just forget that other people are around.

There is nothing like good music and some shaking the ass. But totally not in a sexy way. I can't dance in a sexy way. I just sorta Elaine-it through the dancefloor and kick people out of my way.

But whatever - it is just so much fun.

When I get super busy at work, and I go go go for a while, my treat, always, is to get silly drunk and dance my ass off.

It's the perfect little treat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i'm laughing my ass off at this one. We need to put in some dancing next weekend
Harp

出張ホスト said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
家出 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
救援部 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
倶楽部 said...

簡単にお小遣い稼ぎをしたい方必見、当サイト逆¥倶楽部では無料登録して女性の性の欲求に応えるだけのアルバイトです。初心者でもすぐに高収入の逆¥交際に興味をもたれた方はTOPページまでどうぞ。

チェッカー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.