Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curses!

Swearing has become a part of my every day vocabulary.

I actually curse like a sailor - much to my mother's dismay.

I get that it isn't ladylike or whatever, but cursing helps release a little bit of frustration.

And the thing is, these are just words people.

This may be the most ridiculous post - yet - but I really like swearing. I love that my office tolerates me swearing, that my friends swear just as much as I do, and that if you don't like the swearing, you don't have to hang out with me or hear it - and I am kinda ok with that.

I have a few things that I am very open about when I start dating a boy - swearing and smoking - because I understand how offensive both things can be to people. But swearing is one of those things I don't ever see changing about me.

It's just been too long. Swearing is a part of who I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite is when you drunk swear at guys who are bigger than me or possibly carrying... oh wait. no, that's my least favorite.

p