Saturday, July 25, 2009

Boozey

I have never claimed to be a clean-living gal. I drink, I smoke, I live my life.

I quite like alcoholic beverages.

One of my favorite things about my office is that we do Friday cocktails. We all sit around and have cocktails and it is just a lovely way to end the week.

Beer is one of my favorite things in the world. On a hot summer day, after work, in the dead of winter, it doesn't matter - beer is great.

I'm not an alcoholic, not even close. I don't really drink to get drunk that often anymore - maybe I'm growing up? - and I never really have booze in my house.

That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it.

Favorite beers: Whistler Export Lager, Red Stripe and Czechvar
Hard Alcohol: Vodka (preferably Belvedere and Gin (preferably Bombay)

Do you think any of the above alcohol companies would be interested in sending me samples of their yummy beverages?

Please.

sigh. Booze is expensive

1 comment:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Ive just recently started drinking beer. Some of it is quite good.