Saturday, July 25, 2009

Berry Juice

Oh how I knew this would happen.

I had refused to get a cell phone for many years. Up until New York, I was cell phone free and happily so.

I came back to Edmonton and I returned to my cell phone-free state. And happily so.

Then Vancouver happened. That’s when I needed a cell phone.

I loved it, walking, talking, yada yada yada. But I didn’t want a Blackberry.

I knew what would happen if I got one. I would never put it down. Why would you? Email, phone, internet, all in one place.

And it did. It happened. Just like I thought it would. I got one and now, it has become my right hand. I take it everywhere. I wake up next to it. It’s the first thing I check in the morning.

Crackberry indeed.

And the messenger feature – HELLO! How fucking awesome is that? Uber-Twitter rocks my world (thanks Josh).

He’s beautiful, my Blackberry and I love him.

4 comments:

redux89 said...

"He’s beautiful, my Blackberry and I love him" implies that you and your Blackberry love ME. Thanks :)

iris said...

Talk about a liberal interpretation.

redux89 said...

Literal, not liberal. You clearly made a typo... or you're being coy?

iris said...

I wouldn't know how to be coy.