Thursday, November 13, 2008

A little lost

I had gotten into this lovely routine here in this miserable city.

I had a friend at work that I REALLY liked and not just in that co-worker sorta way. Climbing all the time and had developed this lovely relationship with P3 (yes, the ex. I don't want to hear it)

Well all of a sudden, that has all changed. Well, temporarily at least.

You see, my friend at work found a really great job. Like a REALLY great job, one that I cannot even begrudge her a little for taking. So fine, one down. FINE.

P3 decided a few weeks ago that he was going on a roadtrip and taking my puppy love with him. I mean, I can deal with one leaving, but both of them?! What?!

And now, I have been all ... shy when I am bouldering. I don't really get it, I have bouldered by myself a bunch - and every time I am ok. Nerves in check and I actually do quite well, but not lately. The past few times, I haven't been able to even do routes that I normally do. How messed up is that?! Ugh.

So, I go, by myself and suck. Like really suck. I hate sucking at anything. In general, I just don't do things that I am not good at. But this too shall pass.

At least I hope.

No comments: