Monday, April 07, 2008

My girl likes to party all the time

I do. I know I pretend that I don't, but I love a good party. Few things get your energy out like a great party and Ron gave me the perfect excuse to do just that, party.

Ron's flight was VERY early Saturday morning, so we decided that an all-nighter was the only acceptable way to handle a flight that early.

We went to the Cambie. So, it is this hostel that has a bar in it. The people are totally chill, they have picnic benches instead of tables, so you sit and people join you. It was me, Ron, Nancy (Ron's friend) and P3.

After the four of us chugged five pitchers of beer, Ron, P3 and I headed to Gorgomish, an after hours club.

Now, I have only been to one real after hours club and boy was it sketch. This one, however, was not sketch at all. Super nice actually, I wasn't even scared of the bathrooms.

We stayed there until 5:30AM, danced our asses off, I cock-blocked Ron and just had a really fun time. I had forgotten that I could have fun like that late into the morning. It was great.

The music was ok, nothing to write home about, but it served it's purpose.

Poor Ron though. Dude had to get on the plane still energized from the party that night. I don't know how he did it. He is a better man than I.

So, I have to thank Ronald J. Atcheson for a great week. He was a great distraction from the things that I hate about my life right now and helped me focus on the fun that is possible. Gotta love that.

No comments: