Saturday, March 01, 2008

What do you do on your spare time?

Lately, nothing. Because I have no spare time.

My time is spent between work, some freelancing stuff I am working on and sleep. And I haven't been getting much sleep.

I love being busy though. It keeps me from eating and getting fat.

Also, I have started another blog. It won't replace this one. What the fuck is Iris listening to? was the brain-child of my cubicle-mate. He is a music junkie and in jest, mentioned how he was going to bring in a new cd for me every week and then we could start a blog about it. Kinda my uneducated, unbiased thoughts on the cds he brings in.

So I did it. And I am going to use this Meh for free publicity.

Oh, and the weather in Vancouver is improving. I have taken Sia to the beach for the past few weekends. Throw the ball, hang out in the sun and hang out with one of my favorite creatures. Good times.

Don't get me wrong though, I still think Vancouver sucks.

No comments: