Monday, March 17, 2008

I have a problem

Well, I have many, but just one of them is ...

I have a really busy head. It is enough to send a girl over the edge. Especially when that busy head takes over at 3 AM and doesn't let you get back to bed.

Hello! I like to sleep.

Jerk.

People think I am crazy. Jarod has often mentioned how he just doesn't get it. Well it is easy to not get when you don't have a thought!

Sorry, that was way harsh. I am just so tired. I was a zombie at work today, after 3PM, I was ready to crawl to the bus stop and go home. I am pretty sure my mind did.

Oh, but I am getting really excited to move into a permanent (at least more permanent) place than this. I am going to decorate like a mofo. I can't wait.

Also, I think I might be the lamest person in Vancouver. I mean, Vancouver is supposed to be cool, PR is a cool, sexy profession, but Friday and Saturday nights, I did nothing. Like absolutely nothing. How sad is that? Gah. I don't even want to talk about it.

It is 8:15PM, I am going to bed.

No comments: