Thursday, January 10, 2008

All Apologies

My memory is not perfect. I do too many things to kill brain cells to have a perfect memory.

My year in review was difficult, solely because I had to try and remember everything in the year and while I think I did a decent job, there was one GLARING exception in the month of August.

I have mentioned Smelly Paul on this blog several times. There are not enough words to properly explain what Smelly means to me. He has been my best dood for more than 10 years now and has fed my co-dependency (in a way caused it), he has been my friend and a confidante. If he threw a party, invited everyone he knew, he would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say, "Thank you for being a friend".

I digress, after years of thinking that no woman would put up with Paul, in August he made it so poor Michelle is now legally obligated to put up with him. In August, Paul got married.

The wedding was like a Concordia reunion. Kai, Ally, Andrew, Nadine, me, oh, and Paul. There was a lot of drinking, not a ton of dancing (I was TRAPPED outside, rehashing the past - always fun).

For the wedding, Paul and Michelle chose Crowsnest Pass. I had never actually HEARD of CNP, but it is really pretty and the wedding was a lot of fun, a little sad ... I think Paul and I had the "If we aren't married by the time we are XX then we will have a non-sexual marriage." Who am I going to have a non-sexual marriage with now??!!

But, with all of my ignorance, I neglected to mention Paul's wedding during my Year in Review. My apologies Paul. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

No comments: