Tuesday, November 13, 2007

P.O.W.

Ok, so I was trying to think of some witty thing to go with the fact that I went to the M.I.A. concert, and all I could come up with was P.O.W. Don't judge me.

So I arrived back from Edmonton after a bit of problems. For the first time in all of my travels, my flight was cancelled. Sure this was annoying, but the really annoying part was that I woke up at 4:15 AM to catch the flight, when I apparently didn't have to.

Meh.

I got back to Vancouver and went to work a couple of hours late - a great way to make an impression while still on probation!

So dumbass me made this a VERY busy day. For some retarded reason I booked the flight on the same day as the much anticipated M.I.A. concert. So I got home, fetched P3, went for dinner and went to the concert, all on about 3 hours of sleep. I am a badass mofo.

The concert rocked. P3 didn't think so, but his opinion doesn't really matter to me. Well not when it comes to music anyways.

But let me tell ya, the hipster chicks on E need to slow down. Some of us don't want your sweaty bodies rubbing against us. So please stop.

But yes, M.I.A. was as good as I thought she would be. The opening band sucked, but that I don't care about as much.

Oh yeah, I thought the venue was pretty cool too. The Commodore Ballroom.

That is all, and will probably be all for a while. Did I mention I am lame?

No comments: