Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I would LOVE to have dinner with you

I haven't had the chance to say that in a while. Or anything that even closely resembles that. Kinda sad, I know, but what can you do?

I'll tell ya what I can do, I can go on a date without a boy. Sometimes there is nothing better than going for a nice dinner by yourself. Bring a book, have a glass of wine and your meal couldn't be more perfect.

I did that yesterday. I wanted to make it dinner and a movie, but the Princess only has shows at 7 & 710. What about a 7:30 for those of us who 7ish is too early for? HUH!? I went to Packrat Louie's (one of my favs in the city) had a salad, my fav pizza and a couple glasses of wine. Brought my book, but ended up mainly eavesdropping on other people's conversations. I was totally ready to jump in when I heard a father complaining about how his daughter doesn't have any direction. I felt like telling him to calm down, and let her find her own way. I didn't, but it sure woulda been HILARIOUS!

Well, it's off to work I go. I hate morning shifts. Can't we just have a kiosk or something so no one has to work at this ungodly hour?? Is that too much to ask?! UGH!

No comments: