Monday, February 19, 2007

I am starting to hate ....

My job.

Don't get me wrong, I love the people I work with. I love that I don't have any responsibilities that I have to take home with me. I go home and forget about the day. My only beef is that I am getting involved with the drama.

I really like to live a drama free existence. I am ok with the ho-hum, boring daily dealings of my life. I don't like it when I have recently gotten into a fight with a bellman and that is the first thing people ask about.

I don't like knowing who my supervisor is dating and how annoyed she is about boys. I don't like that I have had run-ins with management (well, only one) about poor scheduling. I DON'T LIKE IT!

I also don't like that I AM STILL AT THIS JOB! I thought this was going to be a VERY temporary situation. I am now going on far too many months. Being this bored at work, where I am able to write a whole post about it, sucks. I WANT A CHALLENGE!

Ok, enough for this rant.


i

No comments: