Sunday, January 21, 2007

BRILLIANT!

Ok, I am going to say this. I think my idea to have my party at Teddy's was freaking brilliant! It was done site-unseen. I just had a feeling that it would be hella cool.

And it was. We got the whole upstairs, to ourselves, drink specials all night long and basically carte blanche.

It was a solid turnout, so a huge shout out to everyone who came. Thanks for making the big trip across the river ... there is life downtown. For those of y'all who couldn't make it, you guys missed a good time.

So that is all. There was nothing particularly scandalous that happened, unfortunately. That is the only this that would have made it the best party ever! Hahahaha, I love gossip.

That is all. Hopefully Jarod will send me some of the pics so I can upload them, b/c I totally forgot to take ANY pics at all. No one ever accused me of being smart.

i

No comments: