Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Alberta - God's Forgotten Land

Sure it's beautiful. Majestic landscapes, natural beauty, fresh air ... yada yada yada. I really do like Alberta, so do not take this post the wrong way.

I truly believe Alberta has been forgotten by God, Allah, Yaweh, Buddha, Ron L. Hubbard, who ever you choose to believe in. Why you ask? Well the most basic answer is - It has been in the -30's here (YES MINUS 30'S) for almost a week. The normal temperature for this time of year is a rumoured minus 3. I don't know if I believe that, but it is on record so I suppose it may be true.

What happened to global warming? I knew it was a total farce. Al Gore has been lying to us for years.

Oh yeah, I watched a great doc the other day. As some of you might know, one of my favorite things to do is to watch docs. I feel so much smarter after watching even a ridic one. I finally got to watch Wordplay. It was great and now I am trying to get into crossword puzzles. I have gotten pretty good at the USA Today crossword puzzle, but my goal is to become good at the NY Times puzzles. They are apparently the gold standard in crossword puzzles.

Ok all. Hope everyone is warmer than we are here. Wait ... I am pretty sure ANTARCTICA is warmer than we are here.

No comments: