Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What a Wonderful Life

Ok, since my life is boring as shit, I have nothing to write. NOTHING!!

I am going to start work at the hotel again. This time as a bellman -er bellperson. My father has been fighting with me to go and work a real job in a hotel, but I think that if I am going to be working in a field other than PR I am not going to get a cushy job that is going to pay well so I don't leave. I am going to go to a job that doesn' t pay well, and I will be more than willing to leave when the need arises, should the need arise. Which it may not. But this was possibly the funnest job I ever had! I love the people, most of them, I know the hotel, and well it is just fun. So let the good times roll!!

And if one more person tells me to take a gov't job I am going to fucking scream. I would rather shoot myself in the head than take a job with the gov't. It is as simple as that.

That is all for now.

Peace out hommies!

i

2 comments:

Ronnie A said...

You can never really leave the hotel. You can take a vacation from the hotel, but YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

Ronnie A said...

Sorry was supposed to say... YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANYTIME YOU LIKE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!