Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Where am I??

Well, as of this moment, I am in Edmonton. I was driving myself crazy in NY. I have a job, a really great job, but I can't start that job until all the paperwork gets sorted out. That is depressing. I have not not worked for this long since back in tha day when I would only work during summer (high school).

What does a person do with herself when she has no money (well, very little of it), no friends (only one in NY) and no job (at least not one I can work at)? Well she retreats. She comes back to the people that are willing to pick her ass up should she need it, to the places that are comfortable - not to mention cheap - essentially, she comes home.

So that is where I am right now. Am I happy to be home? I am happy to see all of my friends, whom I miss after not seeing them for 3 days, but I am not happy to be home. Every day that passes stresses me out more and more. ARGH!

There it is. Now you know. Whatchagonna do about it?

i

1 comment:

Eve said...

your back at home!!

So when do you start your job ??
You'd better be there by Jan!! hahahah

hope all is well!
XOXO
eve

ps- you can come to SF THIS WEEKEND!