Monday, September 18, 2006

So, how are you feeling today?

Like jumping off a bridge. First off, as I mentioned previously, my life is in limbo. Second, my favorite football team, the Oakland Raiders, are going down the drain. Third, I have no car. I am stuck at home a lot now because I sold my car, and it is too freaking cold in Edmonton right now to walk anywhere. (Ok, that is not necessarily true, but all of my wintery/warm stuff is in my apartment in NY) Fourth, I apparently suck at fantasy football. I am truly horrible. Every player I put in decides they don't want to do anything for that game! WTF!! A defensive battle between Denver and KC? That should never happen.

On the upside, I am currently tied for second in my picks pool, which makes me happy. I think I am the only girl in the pool, so at least I will be able to look back at this bleak period and think in my head, "For the first two weeks of the 2006 NFL season, I was in second place".

Wow! That really cheered me up.

Oh yeah, Paul sometimes comes up with some good shit. I was online and he sent me this link to this You Tube thing. The group is Ok Go. This is a good example of a really innovative marketing. I am now willing to go and check these guys out in concert and stuff. Here is the video. There is another one here.

Seriously, what is with this weather?

i

3 comments:

Eve said...

you should come to cali!! the weather is still nice. Seriously.. come visit!

iris said...

If only I could come to Cali. I have to get back to NYC to make that even possible. I will let you know if I find anything out, and if you should make plans to come and fetch me from the airport.

Eve said...

does this mean i might have to clear the oatmeal out of my trunk?