Friday, September 15, 2006

I am the definition of

limbo n
1: the state of being disregarded or forgotten [syn: oblivion]
2: an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
3: (theology) the abode of infants who die before baptism

Hello! Number 1! I am in number one! Why does the world feel the need to torture me like this? I am far to rational to be shoved into a state of limbo. Not only is it driving me crazy, but it is driving my friends, family and random strangers I pass on the street crazy. Not to mention it is driving me to drink!

Where is my beer?

i

4 comments:

p said...

i pegged you more for a number three

Ronnie A said...

#4- An exercise practiced by drunken idiots usually wearing loud and obnoxious hawaiin shirts.

I bet you wish you were a number 4 right now!

iris said...

I think you are always number 4 RBA!

iris said...

Thanks Tej! That makes me feel so much better knowing the one thing I had to look forward to (the football season) is going to suck for me this year! Thanks. Thanks a lot. I am going to jump off a bridge now.