Sunday, August 06, 2006

Who says you can't go home again

Ahhh .... the joyous relief of walking into your home. I haven't felt that feeling in two months! I walked into my place for the first time and almost cried! My apartment in Edmonton is HUGE!!! I mean, not really, but compared to what I have been living in, this place is monsterous! OH ... I saw stars last night for the first time in a while too.

Its a relief to know that some things stay the same. Edmonton is one of those things. And I mean that in THE BEST WAY!! I love the comfort of knowing exactly what is going on and where to turn left. Not having to look at the map or ask a random person for directions. The comforts of home ... I never thought I would miss them as much as I apparently have.

As soon as I got home, I started wondering why the hell I want to leave again and how I am supposed to pack up my life in a week! What is that?! I have lived in this apartment for almost 5 years now. I have a lot of stuff. Do I take all of my pics? What about my books/DVDs? ARGH!!! This is going to be difficult! But I will do it. I am selling BlAcura this week. Sweet, sweet BlAcura. I don't know how many of you are aware of just HOW MUCH I LOVE MY CAR!!! Well I do. And selling it is going to be a difficult.

Ok, enough of me complaining. One of my oldest and dearest friends, Kai, just had his baby. World, say hello to Sami Salimaki. Another Salimaki boy, just what the world needs! TEASING!! Congratulations Kai and Norma! I can't wait to meet him!!!

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight!!

i

No comments: