Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Hour is only supposed to last until 7pm

And usually does. However, when you have the opportunity for $3 mojitos time can really get the better of you. A few girlfriends of mine and I found that out yesterday when we went for a couple drinks, ended up hitting 3 different lounges/pubs and got home at 11:00pm!!! How is that possible??

After returning to the dorm, I called a friend and we went for a couple more bevvies. We went to the Maritime Hotel, and then to the W Times Square (hey BB, you remember that one? It was the first club we hit on our trip) It's funny b/c he is a big cab taker, while I am a big walker. How else are you going to see stuff and find random places and things? So apparently he enjoys walking as much as I do, so I take back the comment.

So tonight will be quiet, at least for me. I am far too old to be going out on a weeknight.

Only a month left in this magical city. My heart is becoming very sad.

Peace out y'all

i

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONLY a month, where is the positive in that, WOO HOO still a WHOLE month left. HOnestly, hehehe.
Harp

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»